Giant Noughts and Crosses or Tic Tac Toe was originally a game only played on paper. Now this traditional game is resized to Giant proportions and can now be played on any surface indoors or outside. The game takes on a whole new dimension when it is played in Giant size with real wooden game pieces.
The rope board easily spreads out on the ground and measures about 1.5m square. Each player gets either 5 X’s or 5 O’s. The X player goes first and in order to win all you need to do is place 3 of your game pieces in a row (horizontally, vertical or diagonal). Fantastic game to get your kids thinking strategy, schools, weddings, birthday parties or even just some family fun!
- Giant Noughts and Crosses Game Set
- Traditional Tic Tac Toe / X’s and O’s game
- Giant square rope board, measuring about 1.5m
- Giant wooden game pieces (X’s and O’s)
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- 1 x 1.5m Square Rope Board
- 5 x Wooden X’s
- 5 x Wooden O’s
RRP: AU $150.
Cost to replace due to irreparable damage or item being lost: AU $150.